Adobe has launched many excellent multimedia tools that made designing and creative work may simpler. Adobe Creative Cloud is a package of application and services that give access to the users on various Adobe software. But many users complained that when they launched Adobe application, they get an Adobe error 16.
This mainly occurs due to installation and uninstallation of the Adobe products frequently. Adobe error 16 signifies that the permission to the application folders has been set incorrectly.
To fix this issue instantly, dial our Adobe tech support number +18009170185 Our contact channels are open 24/7 for your assistance. Get in touch with our engineers to resolve Adobe software errors.
Why Adobe error 16 occurs?
As specified above Adobe error 16 occurs due to frequent uninstallation of Adobe applications. However, there are various other reasons too.
- Corrupted software files.
- Installation problem in Adobe Photoshop.
- Creative Cloud stopped working.
- Adobe Photoshop uninstalls problems.
- Adobe account suspended.
- Getting various error codes while using Adobe in multiple browsers.
Our Adobe support team has come up with the best solutions for Adobe configuration error 16. All the steps are verified and tested by our Adobe technical team.
How To Fix Adobe Error 16?
Method 1: Launch Adobe Creative Cloud and Run as Administrator
- Firstly, go to the Start menu and click on All Programs.
- Next, select Adobe Creative Cloud and run as Administrator.
Method 2: Give permission to the license folders
- Go to your file explorer.
- Then, choose view tabs and click on options.
- Now, click on Advanced Sharing option.
- Finally, select hidden files and folders and choose to apply.
Method 3: Customize the SLStore Folder
- Firstly, go to your program data in file explorer section.
- Choose Adobe and click on SLStore and choose properties.
- Disable the read-only option.
- Click on apply and OK to close the dialog box.
Method 4: Set all the permissions
- Navigate to file explorer and choose SLStore in the Adobe file section.
- Go to properties and click on the security tab.
- Select Adobe PCD and give full access to Administrator and System.
- Finally, choose SLStore and give full control to the Administrator, system, and users.
However, if you still facing the Adobe error 16 then connect with our Adobe technical support. We will surely assist you in resolving Adobe errors in no time.
Quick and reliable support from Adobe Tech Support Team
We have a certified team of Adobe tech support having years of experience in handling Adobe technical faults. Our support team is available round the clock to provide and assist you with the best solution. Reach us at Adobe help desk number +18009170185 and avail prompt service We provide 24/7 online repair and troubleshooting for all Adobe products.
In addition, we also have our online live chat portal. You can directly have a chat with our service engineers and get solutions to Adobe error 16 in no time. You can also sum up your queries and drop your service request at our registered email address. Our Adobe customer service representatives will surely revert back in no time.