An antivirus suite protects you from malware and virus. Norton provides a wide range of security but since the last few years, users are often heard complaining about Norton error 8505 129 and other activation critical errors taking place when your Windows get corrupt.
As you start your programs will load slowly, and Windows will lag. It might occur during the Activation of Norton antivirus. It mainly happens when your PST files get corrupted, or there is a fatal error during the activation process.
Many users fail to resolve this error by themselves. To address this kind of issues, instantly reach our Norton Tech Support Team.
Why are Users Getting Norton Error 8505 129
There are a few reasons for Norton Error 8505 129. It mainly occurs due to Spyware and virus infection and corrupted files. Furthermore, below is the list of the issues which relate to this error code.
- Corrupt email and PST files.
- Wrong Outlook account configuration.
- Damage Windows system files.
- Can’t able to activate Norton security suite.
- Norton activation issues.
Although there is a list of issues, our certified team of Norton can resolve every issue instantly. Ring us at Norton Customer Care Number: +1-800-917-0185 and resolve your issues instantly.
Following are the steps that can fix Norton error 8505 129 easily. Our Norton tech support team verifies all the steps. So without any further delay follow the steps carefully.
Some Fixes For Norton Error Code 8505 129
Method 1: Check the Network settings carefully
- First of all, press WIN + R and open the Run Window.
- Next, type “inetcpl.cpl” in the run dialog box.
- Furthermore, go to the connection tab and open Lan settings.
- In the Lan setting dialog box, make sure that none of the boxes are checked under proxy settings.
- Then go to Automatic detect settings and click apply and then Ok to save it.
Method 2: Configure the network settings
- First of all, type “ncpa.cpl” in the run dialog box and hit enter.
- Furthermore, go to the network adapter and select properties.
- Next, go to Internet Protocol settings and select properties.
- In the preferred and alternate server boxes.
- Type Preferred DNS: 126.96.36.199 and Alternate DNS: 188.8.131.52.
- Finally, in the Internet Protocol Window click ok to save it.
Method 3: Scan the application with Norton Power Eraser
- Install and run Norton Power Eraser.
- Select accept to all the license agreement.
- After opening the Norton Power Eraser go to the Unwanted application scan.
- Furthermore, When the scan get completes, click on the toolbar and select uninstall.
- Finally, restart your computer and Norton antivirus.
Hope the above steps will help you regarding your Norton antivirus errors. If the issue still lingers, do connect with our Norton Customer Care.
Top-Rated Norton Customer Service at your Fingertips
We have the best in class Norton Support Team, those who mark their availability 24/7 at your service. Our technical team can resolve any issues regarding Norton antivirus because they have vast knowledge in their technical domain.
We provide call support, where you can easily get connected with your tech experts, dial our Norton Support Number: +1-800-917-0185 and resolve your issues with our tech engineers. If the phone line fails don’t worry write us a mail regarding your problems and our professionals will look into it. You will also get online technical support on chat. Simply, go to our live portal and have a chat with our tech experts they will assist you in the best possible ways.