HDMI is the full form of High-Definition Multimedia Interface. HDMI is a digital replacement for DVI-HDCP video. But most of the people get a problem with their HDMI port. After connecting the port, they can’t see any image or hear any sound. If you are facing the same problem, then no need to worry, here you will find some easy tips on Dell HDMI Port Not Working issues.
For any type of technical help related to Dell issues, call us anytime at our Dell Customer Service Number. Try out the steps mentioned below, or give us a call for instant solutions.
Resolve The Dell Monitor HDMI Port Issues
There are some ways to resolve this problem. Choose any of the methods and get resolve your issues.
>Configure your Computer Display Setting:
If you get an issue with your HDMI port while working on multiple Windows on your computer, it may occur due to wrong display setting. Please check if you are using the right way to display your screen.
Click Windows logo key + P key on your keyboard at the same time to check your computer display settings. You can see a list of display modes, which are: PC screen only, Duplicate, Extend, the Second screen only.
The difference between each mode is as follows:
- PC screen / Computer only: It is only for using the first monitor.
- Duplicate: It displays the same content on both monitors.
- Extend: It is used for using both monitors to display an extended desktop.
- Second screen / Projector only: It is only for using the second monitor.
>Restart and Reconnect your Device:
Sometimes restarting and reconnecting is a powerful method, by which you can solve your Dell Laptop HDMI Port Not Working issue. The steps are as follows:
- First of all, disconnect all your HDMI cables from your port.
- Then you have to shut down all your devices completely, like the computer, monitor, and TV, even unplug their power cables also from devices, and if you are using a laptop, remove the battery also.
- Quit them for 5 minutes.
- Then plug the power cables and put the battery too.
- After that, connect the HDMI cables again to your devices.
- At last, switch on the devices.
> Troubleshoot Hardware Issues:
If your HDMI connection is broken, then there are surely hardware issues with your HDMI port, cable or devices. What you need to do is:
- At first, replace your old HDMI cable.
- If still, it doesn’t work after changing the cable also, try to connect your HDMI with another TV or Monitor or Computer. If there are problems with any of your devices, then you have to replace or repair it.
Try each of the above-mentioned steps, and select the option that suits your need.
Contact Our Dell Support For Tips On Dell HDMI Port Not Working
So, these are some ways by which you can resolve your Dell HDMI Port Not Working issues. But still, if you have any other problem regarding this, then call us to get any kind of technical help. Give our experts a chance to offer you an unmatched experience. You can stay in touch with us via:
- Call at our Dell Customer Service Number +1-866-640-5516
- You can Drop us a mail too.
- You can also chat with our experts and seke the suitable tech support.