Dell added a powered socket above USB port to supply power to external devices, which drag too much power for a USB connection at the same time. This type of port is usually used to deliver power, even when the PC is switched off. It supplies 2.5 Watts power, by which you can charge small devices such as SmartPhones and PDAs. But sometimes Dell USB Ports Not Working arises all of a sudden.
So if you are facing the same problem, then go through this article to solve your problem easily without any hassle. You will find here some tips on Dell USB Ports Not Working. Our Dell Customer Support comes across such reports on a daily basis. So you are also free to talk with our experts and resolve the issue instantly.
Dell USB Ports Not Working – Resolve it
The steps mentioned below are easy and technical as well. But still, if you are unable to solve your problem by following the below- mentioned steps or get in touch with us to get our tech help immediately.
To check the hard drive on the computer, please go to Dell F12 Preboot Diagnostics tool. Follow the steps:
- At first, switch off the computer and disconnect all its peripherals like printer, flash, drive, external drive etc.
- Then switch on the system, after opening rapidly start pressing the F12 key constantly. Stroll down to diagnostic and hit on it in the boot menu.
- Click Windows key + R key at the same time, type ms-settings, and then click OK.
- In Settings, you will find an option named Update & security, click on it, then click Windows Update, and then select Check for updates.
- Then you have to install any available updates and then restart your PC if it is required.
- After that, in the search box, type Troubleshooting Control Panel. Select View All, and then Power.
- Lastly, set the BIOS to its default settings. Because resetting the BIOS will make sure whether the USB ports are enabled in the BIOS or not. For that you have to do at first, switch off the system, and then again switch on the system, after opening rapidly start pressing the F2 key constantly. In the BIOS setup, you have to click F9 to load defaults, and F10 to save them, and then Exit.
Connect With Us To Fix Dell Laptop USB Ports Not Working
Now, you can you can solve your Dell Monitor USB ports not working problem easily. But still, if you have any other problem regarding this, then call us to get any kind of technical help. Give our experts a chance to offer you an unmatched experience. You can stay in touch with us via:
- Call at our Dell Customer Service Number: +1-866-640-5516
- You can also drop us your queries via mail.
- Or you can join us on our Live Chat Portal for instant responses.