HP printers are one of the best printers we have nowadays. HP printer won’t print black is a very common problem for HP users. Do not get worried for that, read this article carefully. Here you will get all the solutions for your HP printer.
In order to get the solution, you need to check out what are the exact reasons which are causing problems in your HP printer. Here are some of the best ways to get the solution for your HP printer. We assure you this article will definitely resolve all your problems.
Even if the steps mentioned below isn’t working for you, then your printer may need a technical approach. You can always get in touch with our HP Printer Customer Support +1-866-640-5516 for instant and effective fixes.
Why HP printer won’t print black ink?
There are many reasons for which your HP printer won’t print black ink. Take a look to get the solutions for it-
1.Check the ink levels: HP printers have LCD touchscreen panels that allow you to check ink levels in the printers. You can use the control panel to operate the option “ink levels”. Ink level warnings and indicators provide estimates for planning purposes only. If the indicator shows low-ink levels, that means ink cartridge replacement is required. But you do not need to replace ink cartridge until print quality becomes unacceptable.
2. Replace any low or empty cartridge: You can replace the empty ink cartridge, and then try again to print.
3. Clean the printhead: You just need to clean your printhead from time to time to get the best print quality. Use the control panel to clean the printhead.
4. Use genuine HP cartridge: You should use genuine HP ink or toner supplies. If you do not use genuine HP cartridge, you may face a problem.
5. Remove the plastic tape on the new cartridge: You often use black ink cartridge but forget to remove the protective plastic tape. Do not forget to remove the tape on the new cartridge
6.Run Diagnostic software: Download the “HP print and scan doctor” if none of the above steps help you. This software is provided by the company. Follow the given steps-
- First, install the HP print and scan doctor software.
- Now open the HP print and scan doctor software.
- Select the printer and then click “next”.
- On the next screen, select “fix printing”.
Now, this software will try to diagnose and fix the printer issue.
- Align print cartridge: If your HP printer won’t print from a computer, you need to follow the troubleshooting steps for print cartridge alignment.
- Always load the correct type of paper. You can use A4 size paper
- Then press setup button on the control panel of the printer
- Now press “down arrow” button to select tools and press “ok”
- Again press “down arrow” to select “align print cartridges, and press” ok”
- Now your printer aligns the printhead and prints an alignment page.
HP Printer Won’t Print – HP Printer Tech Support Is Here To Help
Always keep these guidelines in mind whenever your HP printer won’t print black. If your issue is still not resolved, that means there is a serious problem with your printer. Contact us immediately. Our HP experts can provide you with the best services.
You can get in touch with us via our Call +1-866-640-5516, Chat Support and Email Support. You can contact us in any way you choose, we will always offer instant replies. After all, customer satisfaction is our foremost priority.