Epson error code 0xEA is very common in the printers. This usually occurs when the carriage caddy gets jammed. The reason for a jammed caddy could be that something stuck inside the printer or the cartridges were not inserted properly. New printers usually face this error. It is because the person installing it has made an error while configuration and installation.
The best way to tackle this error to see if something is holding the carriage caddy back. There could be a piece of paper or packaging material that was left inside. Also, see if the cartridges are installed properly. Here’s what and how you can deal with the error.
How to Fix Epson Error Code 0xEA?
Usually, this error can be fixed very easily. However, at times, it takes a lot of effort to troubleshoot it. Wondering how to fix Epson Printer Error Code 0xEA? Here are a few solutions.
- Look for packaging tape or paper stuck inside- Sometimes, a little piece of packaging tape or a previously stuck page stays hidden inside the printer. It can break the movement of the caddy, causing the error. If you find anything stuck inside the printer, remove it. It will solve the problem.
- Reinsert the cartridge- if your cartridges are not seated or locked properly, it will cause the error code 0xEA. Just remove the cartridges and reinsert them properly. If you are unable to do that, call our experts. We will send a technician at your doorstep for fixing your cartridge problems.
- Use a little force- No, don’t break the printer or its parts. Sometimes, the little clip that moves under the ink tank holder holds it back. Just push the tank holder all the way over to the other side and it will work.
- Use smart troubleshooter tool- If nothing you did earlier work, which is not often, take the help of smart troubleshooter tool. It is well-known for troubleshooting the Epson printer error code 0xEA. It cleans all the registry issues that could be causing the error. Along with that, it also checks for other errors. If found any, it will automatically deal with them. When everything is sorted out, run your printer again. Hopefully, the error would have been gone by now. If not, there’s one last thing you can try by yourself.
- Use Epson 0xEA repair tool. Download the tool and run it. Select the scan now option and wait for the scan to finish. If it identifies some errors, click on the Fix icon. Your job is done. The repair tool will begin fixing the errors. Once it is done, you can try restarting your printer.
We Provide Affordable Epson Printer Repair Services
If nothing works, we are here for you. All you have to do is get in touch with our Epson printer support team. We will send a technician at your doorstep for troubleshooting Epson error code 0xEA.
In case you want to connect with us in an alternate way, Call us today on our Support Number +1-866-640-5516
to resolve all your Epson Printer Errors.
We extend our solutions for a wide range of Epson Printer issues via Email as well. If you want, you can directly chat with us via our Live Chat Portal. All you have to do is chat with us and we will get right back to you.