Windows taskbar is the signature of Microsoft Windows from the starting of Win98 to Win 10, you will see the taskbar. However, the style and functionality of the taskbar differ, from version to version. It located at the bottom of the window. You can also customize the same. You can launch any programme or see currently open window from the taskbar. What if, you encounter Windows 10 Taskbar Not Working?
Well, to clarify, this might happen, but the good news is it can be solved with few simple steps. Although it’s also an undeniable fact, you might face some difficulties fixing the issue. In that case, you can directly get in touch with our Windows Tech Specialists. On the other hand, if you are a tech savvy person, then you can try to fix the issue on your own.
Before going to the solution, let us take a quick look at the error itself. It is important to know the matter, you are dealing with, in order to fix the issue completely.
There could be many reasons for Windows 10 Taskbar Not Working, for the sake of discussion let’s start with the basics. It could be due to Powershell glitch, sometimes if the operating system is at fault, this problem will not be an alien to you.
Fix: Windows 10 Taskbar Not Working Issue
This is the most frustrating state when you come across Windows 10 taskbar not responding error. Or you could be noticing that the Windows 10 taskbar not showing. To get Windows 10 Taskbar Fix, you can follow these steps. These are the quick fix methods, worked for many users, should fix yours too.
- Go to search bar and type Windows Powershell, when the results appear. Select the option and right click on it and choose run as administrator.
- Then you will be directed to the Users Account control and select Yes in the window.
- In the Powershell window, you need to type the required command and press enter to continue with the process.
- Now go to local disk C: local data, there you will find title data layer folder and delete the folder.
- In case you fail to delete the folder, navigate to the service dialogue box. Locate filedatamodelsvc service and right on it and select stop in the context menu.
Following these steps should resolve the issue in the first place. If not, then there must be some serious problem with your Windows.
Talk to our Tech Experts
Using your system without taskbar is nearly impossible. Talk to our experts and resolve the issue then and there. Dial our toll-free number +1-866-640-5516, the moment you face a problem. We are operational round the clock. You can also opt for an online live chat with our support executives. Share the detail of the error via our email and we are sure to resolve the issue in just a flicker of time.