Bitdefender is an unbeatable malware detection software. Your online presence is also protected by this antivirus. It is compatible with Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android. This malware has multi-layer protection power to keep your files safe. Though it runs without any error, still you will find issues which can create a problem and affect your system very badly. Bitdefender Login and Reset Bitdefender Password are the very common problem.
Undoubtedly, this antivirus has a superb optimized speed and cross-platform performance. It helps in providing security and protection to the users with its extra features. But, that doesn’t make it resistant to errors. Our Bitdefender Support receives complaints regarding password and login issues on a daily basis. So you can also get in touch with us for the same.
For any type of technical help related Bitdefender tool you can connect with us by calling at Bitdefender Customer Number +1-866-640-5516.
Fix Bitdefender Login Account Problem In Easy Steps:
Follow the steps mentioned below to fix this error.
> For Internet Explorer:
- At first press, the Ctrl + Shift + Delete button at a time on your keyboard.
- Now you have to go to Browsing History, then uncheck everything besides the first three checkboxes like Preserve Favorites and website data, Temporary Internet files and website files, and Cookies and website data.
- At the end press on the Delete button.
> For Microsoft Edge:
- At first click on Settings button.
- After that a Settings option will appear, then click on it.
- Then you have to move on to Clear browsing data tab and click on Choose what to clear.
- Now choose the Cookies and saved website data, and after that Cached data and files.
- And finally hit on the Clear button.
> Bitdefender Account Login For Safari:
- If you are a Safari user, then you can find also the Safari option on the upper left-hand side of your screen.
- And then choose the Preferences tab from the menu.
- After that a new window will appear, you have to click the Privacy tab.
- Now you have to need hit on the Remove All Website Data option.
- And at the end, a pop-up will appear, in that select Remove Now option.
Solutions to perform Bitdefender Password Reset:
Follow the steps to set a new password for your Bitdefender Account :
- At first, go to your Bitdefender Antivirus Account.
- Select Forgot your password.
- Then type the email address in the new Window, which email you used to create your MyBitdefender account, and press the Recover password link.
- Have a look at your email, and press the provided link. Then a new Window will display.
- Choose the new password and type. You have to remember that the password must be at least 6 characters long.
- Then you have to type your new password again in the Confirm password field.
- Select Submit, and then click on Apply Changes.
Now type your email and new password which you have set just now to access your MyBitdefender Account.
Well, these are some steps to fix your these two issues. If still they are not working, or you can’t apply those properly in your system, or if you have any other problems, let us know anytime, our experienced experts offer you the chance to solve your problem immediately. So get in touch with us.
How To Get In Touch With Us?
You can connect with us via our Call, Chat and Email Support. Dial our toll-free Bitdefender Support Helpline Number +1-866-640-5516 and have a word with our experts. You also have the option of chatting or mailing our experts whenever there’s a glitch with your antivirus. We’ll help you out instantly.