Asus router is the best available router in terms of performance and network coverage. Perhaps this is the main reason behind such worldwide popularity. However, in some cases, you may face trouble connecting devices with your Asus router. Due to some improper configuration in Asus Router AP Isolation settings, you can face such issues.
There could be many reasons for that, and if you already facing the trouble then you must be aware of the consequences. Now, what is AP Isolation? Ap is the abbreviation of Access Point, which works as a gateway while connecting other mobile devices to the network. Such as Laptop mobile Phone TV and so on.
What is Asus Router AP Isolation on A Wireless Router?
AP Isolation is a technique, to prevent other devices to connect with the network. If you enable this technique, you will no longer be able to connect other devices to your network. For any wrong configuration, the feature might get triggered.
Fortunately, it is not impossible to fix the issues. However, fixing the issue may require a minimum amount of technical knowledge. If you are comfortable enough, you can connect with our online service. Our support executives can assist you to resolve the issues in just a flicker of time.
- First of all, you need to check the router’s advanced settings, check the power mode. Sometimes, if there’s not enough WiFi activity then the router may drop the speed and range of the network. Due to this reason, you may face this issue.
- Disable the proxy server or the Virtual Private Network (VPN).
- Now check the Access point isolation, if it’s enabled then consider disabling it. Failing to do so, will restrict the connection.
- In case you want to use a hidden WiFi network, then in the drop-down menu, you need to select others. Then proceed with the setup and installation and enter the password and username.
- Please make sure, you have installed the latest version of firmware on your router. If you don’t have the latest firmware update, then it may create trouble while establishing a new connection.
- If the matter is related to interference of other nearby routers, then you need to check the router settings. Disable auto selection of channels. You will not face such issue.
Disable Asus Router AP Isolation With Us Instantly
If the solution didn’t work well for you, then no need to worry about it. Our experts can resolve the issue in no time. All you need to do, dial our toll-free number +1-866-640-5516 and talk to our experts directly. Let our Asus Technical Support specialists know the problem you are facing, and we are sure to fix it for you. You can also opt for an online live chat with one of our talented technicians and get the reliable solution right in your chat box.