Antivirus is one of the prime need for our computer system whether it is Windows or any other operating system. In this massive demand for security, Norton Antivirus plays an important role. Norton provides the best protection for our system. It usually updates its virus protection and database regularly. But sometimes, there is a Norton live update error while updating the antivirus.
This Norton live update error generally occurs when there is an error in the firewall, or there is no space available in the hard drive. This error can occur due to unsteady internet connectivity.
To fix this issue reach us at our Norton Helpline Number +1-800-917-0185. Our Norton help desk is available round the clock for your service.
Probable Causes for Norton Live Update Error
As mentioned above, Norton live update error generally occurs due to an unstable internet connection and corrupted download files.
Furthermore, there is a list of issues related to Norton Antivirus.
- Getting error while installing Norton antivirus.
- Corrupted download files.
- Automatically Norton Antivirus stopped working.
- Fails to detect the virus.
- Update failure.
There is a list of issues regarding Norton antivirus. However, these issues can easily be solved with Norton tech support. Connect with us for the best tech support regarding Norton antivirus.
Below are the instant fixes for the failure of Norton live update. All the steps are carefully tested by our Norton technical support.
Step 1: Check the Virus definition date
- First of all, go to start menu and open Norton antivirus.
- Furthermore, under “you are protected” click on protection updates.
- Next, rerun the live update, if it fails then reboot your system and follow the steps again.
Step 2: Update virus definitions from Intelligent Updater
- First of all, go to the intelligent updater page and click on the download
- Secondly, choose the current version of Norton antivirus and Your operating system.
- Here, based on your antivirus and your operating system download the complete virus definitions.
- Save the download file in your desktop.
- Finally, click on the download file under Symantec intelligent updater click yes to continue.
- Restart your system again.
Step 3: Disable the Windows firewall and free up space
- First of all, open the control panel and go to internet options.
- Next, turn off the or deselect the Windows firewall.
- Delete the unwanted application or files that you use no more.
- Lastly, backup the files in the Cloud.
We hope the above steps will help you in resolving the Norton update issue. If you still face the Norton update error, then connect with us for Norton customer support. We will assist you in the best possible ways.
Grab Hands-On Support At Your Budget
We have top class dedicated experts those who promise to be available round the clock to provide you service. Our executives are available 24/7. Call us at your Norton helpline number +1-800-917-0185 and get quick fixes to your issues.
We have an email facility, where you can mail us at our mail ID email@example.com regarding your problems. Our professional team will guide you step by step to resolve your queries in the best possible ways. We provide online chat support to our beloved customers, where one of our engineers is available 24/7 to assist you in solving your issues. So don’t waste your time roaming here and there to get service. Come to us and grab the guaranteed service, even at your doorstep.