McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool removes the security solutions, which is developed by McAfee and installed on a particular computer. McAfee is used for Consumer and Business purposes too. It provides security and antivirus for the home purposes and enterprise security solutions for business purposes.
McAfee security provides the most effective way for consumers around the world to protect their data. This security provides solutions which deliver antimalware protection, with network security, database security, cloud security etc.
McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool: Is It All Good?
- McAfee takes a huge amount of memory. As a result, the performance of your computer slows down.
- It takes time to detect the virus.
- Problems in updating and installation.
McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool Download – Here’s What You Need To Do
The standard Windows removal method is the best way to uninstall your product. The steps are as follows:
- At first download the MCPR tool.
- Then double-click MCPR.exe.
- If a security warning displays, then click Yes.
- A screen will appear named, McAfee Software Removal, on that page select Next, and then click Agree to accept the EULA (End User License Agreement).
- Again a page will come named, Security Validation, some characters will be shown there, type those exactly as shown on your screen, after that hit Next.
- After completing the process, click Removal Complete
McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool Windows 10: Follow The Following Steps
If you fail to remove the product by following above-mentioned steps, then you can try this option. You have two options, either you can remove it from Control panel or Settings.
Repair in Control Panel:
- Press the Start button, then in the search box type Control Panel, and click Control Panel from the pop-up results.
- Click Programs > Programs and Features, then choose the Program.
- To fix the program, click Repair or Change.
- At last, follow the upcoming directions on the screen.
Repair in Settings:
- Press the Start button, then click Settings, then Apps.
- What you want to remove, select that program, after that click Uninstall. (But you have to remember one thing that, which are inbuilt apps in Windows, they can’t be uninstalled.)
Well, these are the ways by which you came to know how to remove the McAfee Consumer Product from your PC. Still, if you have any problem, Call our McAfee Support Number: +1-866-640-5516 or try Online Chat.