Is your phone hacked? Don’t worry, as this blog will let you know about the easy tips and tricks to help you out. Read through this article and keep your sensitive data under wraps and know every detail about what to do if your phone is hacked.
As a matter of fact, it is better to take an expert’s advice if you feel that your phone is hacked. It is quite an important issue. Dial our toll-free McAfee Customer Support helpline number for assistance. Get in touch with our best technicians and save your phone from the cybercriminals.
How to check if your phone is hacked?
1. Spy apps
If there are some unfamiliar apps popping up on your screen again and again, maybe your phone is being tracked. Whenever a hacker takes control of your phone, things will not be the same afterward. Thus, bizarre messages can be sent to the numbers of your address book.
2. Charging Issues
If you see sudden changes in charging habit of your phone, maybe it is because of malware function is running in the background. And these malware functions will be completely out of your sight. So if you find your phone is losing charge quicker than usual time, maybe you have become the victim.
Some preventions to save your phone from hacking
All of us believe that “prevention is better than cure”. If your phone gets hacked the hacker can easily access your personal details like your contacts, your messages, emails, your locations, calls, your payment info and many more. So here are some precautions that you can take to save your phone from hackers.
- Don’t let some stranger physically possess your phone. The primary way of hacking is to install a spy app on your phone.
- Keep your phone handy at all times and choose a difficult password that makes hard for strangers to get into your phone.
- Never open attachments from an unknown id. And if you are receiving any attachment from a known person, confirm it from that person at first and then open.
- Try to avoid open wi-fi networks and the charging stations as much as you can.
Now you know about the signs that your phone will show when it is hacked. And you know about the preventions also. Moving to what to do if your phone is hacked I will advise you to read the further article.
What to do if your phone is hacked?
Our McAfee technicians often get questions like “my phone was hacked how do I fix it?” or
“how to remove a hacker from my phone?”. We help the customers in every possible way. Go through the below content and know some easy fixes about what to do if the phone is hacked before reaching us.
- At first, install some antivirus software from google play
- Then shut down all the suspicious applications.
- Now run an antivirus scan. It will remove all the malware, spyware and bot infections from your phone.
- It may bear some expenses for you but it will help you to fix your phone.
No more words to say. I hope my takes on a hacked phone will help you and you will get to know about the methods of how to un-hack your phone.
We Are Always Here To Help You Out
Though my solutions are effective, again I will advise you to consult an expert. Dial our McAfee Support toll-free number: +1-866-640-5516 and reach a technician. They are here to help you 24/7. Still, if you have any question drop it in the comment box. You are also free to have a chat with our McAfee Live Chat Support. Drop down a mail at our mail ID and let our support executives get back to you immediately.