The iPhone 6 Plus is one of the best smartphone models that Apple has released. Although it comes with superior hardware specs, there are instances when an issue or two occurs. In this latest troubleshooting guide, we will tackle the iPhone 6 Plus no sound issue which some of our readers are experiencing. If you get no sound on your iPhone or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker, your speaker might require proper service.
Get help with the speaker on your iOS device by giving a buzz at our iPhone Customer Service team of experts. Our tech experts are available 24*7 to provide best in class services to the users in no time. Our experts are trained enough to find out the primary reason why you have no sound on iPhone and will deliver accurate solutions at a reasonable rate.
Learn what are the general problems you face when your iPhone has no sounds
- Can’t hear another party while on phone call
- Another party can’t understand while on a call
- Voice is too low while on a call
- Noisy background while on call or playing music
- No sound on videos, games, ketones, etc.
- Distorted sound while on a phone call
- No sound on iPhone headsets
Is your iPhone not making a sound? know the Possible Causes
- Many factors can inflict problems to your iPhone’s audio function. Among the most commonly identified causes that your iPhone 6 no sound include:
- Silent mode enabled
- Temporary glitch on the iPhone software
- Bluetooth is enabled
- Speaker/headphone jack is blocked
- Firmware update bug
- Damage to iPhone audio port or components
Potential precautions suggested by our tech experts:
- The experts will thoroughly Check the Ring and Silent button on your iPhone
- And will remove if anything is plugged into your iPhone’s headphone jack.
- They will Remove the third-party cases or cover and Clean the iPhone receiver mesh, lightning connector, and the speaker with proper care.
- If needed will disable Bluetooth no sound on iPhone can be fixed. They will update to the latest iOS version available and will reset all settings and Restart your iPhone if iPhone speaker won’t work error message generates.
Engage with Us by Calling our support number to resolve the issue no sound on iPhone
If you have been looking to resolve how to fix iPhone speakers simply dial iPhone support number, and we’ll connect you to an expert.
We’re here to help! If you have other problems or concerns about your Apple device including the iPhone 6, you can reach us by heading to our troubleshooting page then register in the iPhone speaker won’t work page with the required information.
We would appreciate if you can give us more important details of the problem so that we can accurately diagnose the issue based on the provided details. It will help us come up with the most efficient solutions or recommendations for you to try on. You can also avail our Mail Support facility and send mail to us stating your queries, and You will get the reply from our end within next 24 hours. We have a Live Chat window on our official website where you can write your problems, and our Chat Support Executives will answer you regarding every queries right away.