How to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97
If you are using Epson printer for a very long time then you might face Epson printer error code 0x97. The Epson printer is one of the best printers that we use nowadays. It provides some of the technologically sound and efficient printers, scanners, photocopiers, etc.
Fixing this Epson error is very easy. If you are facing such problem all you need to do is contact our Epson Printer Support. We provide the best technical solutions for your Epson printer issues. All customers who face an issue with Epson printers can get in touch with us directly. Our toll-free contact number is available at all times for your assistance.
Our engineers are sure to help you to resolve your Epson printer error. You can easily avail our technical services and maintain a streamlined workflow with Epson Printer. Our technicians are highly experienced in resolving all kinds of Epson printer issues. They will surely provide you with fast, appropriate, and reliable solutions for all your Epson printer problems.
How to fix Epson error code 0x97?
You often see Epson wf-3640 error code 0x97 message. This error occurs after the motherboard gets failed or when any internal component has malfunctioned.
Unplug And Plug-in:
- When you see this error message, turn off power and unplug your system. And then unplug all connected cables and USB drivers.
- Remove all printer cartridges. Make sure that your system is totally powered off.
- Then plug-in all cables and USB and reinstall printer cartridges.
- Now turn power on and check if there is an error message or not.
An Alternative Way To Unplug And Plug-in Your System:
If you are not able to understand the internal hardware error by method 1 then definitely apply alternative method.
- Firstly turn off your printer and unplug and wait for 5 minutes.
- Press and hold the power button for 60 seconds and then plug-in the power cable.
- Press the power button for another 60 seconds and then release the power button after 60 seconds.
Clean Mechanic Pad
If there is dust in your printer it also causes an error code 0*97. You should clean your printer with a wet tissue. The process to clean your printer-
- Turn off the printer and unplug it. Now remove the printer cover.
- Take a wet tissue to clean all the internal components of the mechanic pad and other sensitive areas of the printer.
- Wait for 15 minutes and then turn on the printer.
Not Able To Resolve? Connect With Us!
If you have applied all the methods and still having problems with your Epson printer then contact us. Our Epson Support hardware specialists are available around the clock at our toll-free number: +1-866-640-5516.
You can also contact us via Chat or Emailing us at our Epson Support. Our Epson Printer Support expert team who will serve you with the best solution. We make sure that you will definitely get rid of any kind of hardware issue for your Epson printer.