Setting up a printer is the first step in using it. After a successful Epson XP 860 Wi-Fi printer setup you may even start using it wirelessly. If you are facing problems while setting up your Epson XP printer, then you need to follow the guideline as provided in this article. Here, we are going to provide some useful steps for setting up your Epson XP 860 printer. Hence, you need to go through the below guidelines. Let’s begin.
How to Setup an Epson XP 860 Wi-Fi Printer?
To run the Epson XP 860 printer and to print the documents successfully you need to set up your printer properly. To perform an error-free setup, you need to follow the steps as provided below.
- At first, turn on the Epson XP 860 printer.
- Install the driver installation CD of the Epson XP 800 printer. When the installation process completes then you need to open the application.
- Then the application automatically starts to search for the XP printer and displays it as well. Choose your Printer. After that, you need to click on the Continue button.
- Now, choose your XP printer for registration.
- Click on the Continue button from the License Agreement part.
- Click on the Next option to take a print out of this.
- Supply the details on the page and click on the Finish button.
Installation Procedure of Epson XP Printer with your System
Epson XP 860 printer requires to be installed properly following the appropriate procedure. Hence, you need to perform the steps given below.
Steps to Install the Epson XP 860 Printer Properly for the Wireless Network Settings
Stick to the steps as mentioned below to complete the Epson XP 860 Wi-Fi printer setup.
- On the Epson XP-860 printer, you need to press the Home button.
- Connect your printer to the computer and hit the wireless icon on the printer.
- Choose wireless setup from the Wireless Setup Wizard that opens automatically.
- Now, you need to enter the name of the wireless network manually. Or you can choose the name of the wireless network from the table of the available Wi-Fi networks.
- After that, you need to enter the password of your wireless network in the proper field with the help of the keyboard.
- After you enter the password, you need to press the Return button. Then click on the Proceed button.
- Confirm the revised setting of the Wi-Fi network and then click the Ok button to save them on the Epson XP-860 printer.
- Now, hit the Print button to print the report for the network setup.
- After successfully performing the above-mentioned steps, you need to click the home button to go to the Home page.
If your network connection setup is successful, then you can see the wireless icon at the upper-right corner of the display screen of the printer.