Epson is an excellent printer which has made printing and scanning very easy. You can print your wirelessly your document within few seconds. But people often face problem while refilling ink cartridges.
Sometimes your Epson printer does not print properly and you get stuck with that. Do not get worried. In this article, you will get to know the reason for your Epson printer ink problem and how to resolve them quickly. But if you are unable to resolve your problem then you must contact us. We assure you to give the best service for your solution.
Epson printer ink refill needs quite a lot of technical approach. It is mainly because you may disturb other parts of the printer while Epson ink cartridges refilling. Thus, why take such risks when our reliable Epson Customer Support is here to help you.
Just dial our toll-free Epson Support helpline Number +1-866-640-5516 and speak to our experts. We’ll able to help out of this situation in no time.
Refilling Ink Cartridges: Why is This A Problem These Days?
Sometimes your system fails to recognize Epson printer ink cartridges refilling. There are many reasons behind it-
- The main problem is refilling the cartridges for the Epson printer. Cartridges have a very small memory chip that works as a counter. When these cartridges become empty, it causes printing problems. If you refill cartridges with ink, it is still unable to print as its memory chip indicates that the cartridges are empty.
- Another problem is that the memory of the cartridge may indicate that the cartridge is empty and yet there is still some ink in it. And for this, we discard a cartridge that still has some ink.
- The common reason a refilled cartridge does not work is that sometimes you do not reinstall cartridge properly. Make sure it is not dislodged or misaligned and you have installed it properly.
Epson printer ink refill instructions
There are many solutions to resolve this problem.
1. You can refill an Epson cartridge at home. You have to reset the counter chip of the cartridge. That can be done in two ways by a special device or software.
- In the special device which is called Epson Chip Resetter into which you can fit the cartridge within few seconds.
- Reinstall ink cartridges: If you are suffering from this problem, you must reinstall your ink cartridges after removing the old one. To reinstall the ink cartridge follow the given steps:
- Now turn on your product.
- If your Epson printer ink cartridge is expended, you get a message on the LCD screen. Then press the “ok” button and then choose “replace now”.
- If you replace a cartridge before you see the message then press the “setup” button select “maintenance” and then select “ink cartridge replacement”.
- Now lift up the scanner unit and open the cartridge cover.
- Now you can squeeze the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it.
- Shake it gently before opening the new cartridge.
- Now remove the cartridge from the package.
- Now insert the new cartridge into the holder and push it down.
- Close the cartridge cover and push it down until it clicks into place. Lower the scanner unit.
- Now the print head moves to its home position and the printer starts charging the ink.
When you see a confirmation message on the screen, that denotes your ink charging is finished.
Choose Our Epson Technical Support For Easy Refilling Ink Cartridges
Follow these steps whenever you face any difficulty with your Epson printer ink refill. And do not forget to contact us if you face problem refilling ink cartridges. You can either give us a call at +1-866-640-5516 or chat with our experts. You also have the option of emailing us stating your doubts and queries. We assure you instant and effective solutions.