The Asus RT-N66U “Dark Night” series is one of the widely popular routers available in the market. The router is well known for its wide range of coverage and fast routing network. Unfortunately, likewise, other routers produced by Asus also has security problems. It can be resolved through a firmware update. Fortunately, Asus RT-N66U Setup is not complicated one to follow.
Setting up a router should not take longer than usual. However, for a person who is not tech savvy, it might be a troublesome matter. In that case, you can connect with our expert specialists. We can help you resolve the issue in just a flicker of time. Our executives are available round the clock and you can dial our toll-free number +1-866-640-5516 or directly chat with us.
Asus RT-N66U Setup With Easy Steps
Setting up the router may consume a great amount of time, as you have to try the steps one after other. So, if you want a speedy relief you can contact us. Here’s how to setup asus rt-n66u:
- First, attach the Antenna, you need to fix all the three antennas to the places, so that, you can ensure a wide network coverage throughout. Now you need to plug in the router to the power source, with the use of power cable.
- After that, plug the ethernet cable to the back of the router. Plug the one end of the internet cable or fibre optic cable, to the router. Your router is almost set to go.
- Open the wireless settings. To do that, connect your router to the computer and then click on the router interface, You will find WiFi icon on the top of the Window on Mac machine and bottom of the Windows machine. Click on the option Asus to connect the router to the network. If you find two option, you can pick anyone. Either one will work well for you.
- Once you are connected to the Asus RT-N66U, now you need to log in to the web interface of the router. Go to the web browser, in the address bar type the router administrative address. Then log in to create username and password.
- Set a unique username and password, you will need this every time when you try to change the settings. Also, it will protect your network from unauthorized users.
After applying the changes the router will take some time to recognize the network type. Then if you want you can change your network name.
Asus RT-N66U Setup Still Incomplete?
If you fail to set up the router on your own, no need to ruffle yourself. The problem can be solved with simple steps but it may take a few more valuable time of yours. So, in that case, talk to our experts, we are sure to help you get back your work momentum in just a flicker of time. You can talk to us via our chat support, call support and email support. We guarantee instant solutions if you have any query regarding Asus rt-n66u wireless router.