If you do not know how to transfer everything from one iPhone to another Then go through this article. Here you will get all the information which you are looking for.
Transferring iPhone data isn’t rocket science. But. you may face a problem. And if how to transfer everything from one iPhone to another, you are a new iPhone user, then you must know how to transfer information from one iPhone to another. This article will help you to get a detailed idea for data transfer for iPhones. If you have any query, you can also get in touch with us easily. Dial our Toll-free iPhone Technical Support Number and get 24*7 service.
At times, the contents seem to transfer but when the receiver checks, he/she finds none. The sender is unable to send the data – this is also quite a common issue there are other problems too iPhone users face at least once. It is better to have a word with our Apple Customer Support for instant solutions.
How To Transfer Information From One iPhone To Another?
You can transfer your iPhone data from one iPhone to another using iCloud and iTunes. Before sending data, you need to backup your all iPhone data. Follow the given process to backup your data:
- First, plug the iPhone with your Mac computer. Itune will automatically open and detect the device.
- Then go to the summary screen and find Backup.
- You can set a password for backup.
- Now you can eject the iPhone.
Follow the given steps to transfer the data:
- Firstly plug in the new or reset iPhone with same Mac computer.
- New iPhone screen will appear in iTunes.
- You can choose the option to restore the backup.
- Enter the new password.
- Now iTunes will complete the restore.
Thus you can copy all the data from one iPhone to another.
How To Transfer Everything From One iPhone To Another Using iCloud?
- To transfer data using iCloud first, sign out your accounts and unpair all devices from your first phone.
- Connect your first iPhone with the network.
- Now your phone is able to backup by itself.
- Turn on the second iPhone when backup of the first iPhone is finished.
- Turn on the second iPhone and press the home button.
- Follow the on-screen instruction. Later join with the network.
- When your shows”Restore from iCloud” that time type Next.
- Now sign in with your ID and password.
- Choose backup which you want to transfer.
- Wait until the backup is restored. When it is done you can continue with
You can also transfer data using iTunes:
- At first, connect your first iPhone with the computer and start iTunes.
- Then go to the Help menu. Check for updates. If there is an update then, install it.
- Click on your device and then click on Backup on the summary page.
- Wait few minutes for backup.
- Now turn on the second iPhone and wait until you get Hello screen. Now press the Home button and follow the instruction until you get App and Data screen.
- Go to the Restore iTunes from Backup and tap Next.
- Plug into the iPhone with your computer. Then open iTunes and click on your device icon.
- Now pick up a backup and then wait until it gets restored.
- Now proceed with the setup process of the second iPhone.
Hope you are now able to transfer your data from one iPhone to another. But if you still have any issue, then definitely come to us. We are always there for you.
Connect With Us For A Quick iPhone Customer Support:
Call us at our toll-free iPhone Support Helpline Number: +1-866-640-5516 and avail quick responses. You also can get the remote assistance on call. Have a chat with our iPhone Tech Support and get instant solutions. Drop us a mail if you want. We’ll get back to you shortly.