The Dell Power Adapter lets you charge your Dell laptop battery and USB Mobile at the same time. This makes charging both the accessories quite simple. Now, you can work on your laptop without having to worry about your phone’s charge. But, Dell Power Adapter is a product from technology thereby, is not free from glitches. Dell Power Adapter Warning is one of such an issue.
Tried solving it, but in vain? Connect with us at our Dell Customer Service Number: +1-866-640-5516. Our Customer Support comes across such report on a daily basis. So have a word with our experts, and resolve the issue instantly.
How To Solve The Power Adapter Warning Dell Issue?
The first sign of your power adapter being at fault is an error message coming up every time you charge your laptop. It is always better to disable the adapter. Follow the mentioned steps to do so:
- First of all, open your laptop, click F2 to enter into BIOS settings.
Note: Different laptops have different keys to enter into BIOS settings. If you see that F2 key is not working on your system, then press Delete key.
- When you press the correct key once, BIOS settings screen will open. Enter your previous password.
- Now, enter the correct password to access the BIOS settings page. In case, you forgot the password, then reset it by going through the BIOS password recovery tutorial.
- Go to the Advanced tab after entering into BIOS setting page, and scroll down to Adapter Warnings option. To change its value click Enter key, and then press Disabled option from the list.
- Finally, save the changes, and quit from BIOS settings. Now you will never get any annoying warning message about Dell power adapter.
Well, if you are wondering how to solve Dell power adapter warning message issue, then follow the solution mentioned above. If you have more problems, then let us know, we are sure to guide you and help you out.
Rely on us For Dell Power Adapter Warning Solutions:
You can connect with us at our Dell Customer Service Number: +1-866-640-5516, or you are free to drop down a mail at our email ID. So get in touch with us. Our team works round the clock to help you with the most effective solutions. You can interact with us whenever there is a glitch with your Dell Power Adapter.