The above error code in MS Office occurs when users attempt to install the Office software and it fails to do that. Below, we will explain few methods to eradicate MS Office error code 30068-4 with expert guidelines.
Other Possible Causes of this Error
- There may be corrupted system file issues
- Users may have removed the software in an inappropriate way
- Maybe there are Antivirus software issues or firewall problems that are blocking the Office installation.
- Unable to get access to the internet connection problems
- One may get issues with the proxy setting that is preventing Office to install easily.
- Pre-existing Office version that is blocking the installation process.
- Incomplete or partial or failed installation done of a previous Office suite. This may prevent users to install a newer version.
Early Signs Of MS Office Error Code 30068-4
Users when they attempt to install their Microsoft Office ProPlus 2016, they will come across this error code every time.
Steps To Troubleshoot MS Office Error Code 30068-4
Here are the steps explained by technicians to troubleshoot the above error code without any hassle. Below, technicians will guide you exact steps in an exact order to deal with this error code. Let us see:
Step 1: Repair the Office app
In this step, users must apply this step carefully to remove the error code 30068-4 by following below instructions as explained:
- Open up the “Control Panel” section by tapping on the “Start” button.
- Now, click the “Programs” icon and select “Programs and Features” option.
- Users need to tap “Office product” that they wish to repair first.
- Click on “Change” icon.
- Choose “Quick Repair” icon and tap the ‘Repair” button to go ahead. If this does not resolve the matter then, select “Online Repair” icon. Choose ‘Repair’ button next.
Step 2: Remove The Office Software
To eradicate MS Office error code 30068-4, users are advised to uninstall Office from their computer. To do this, follow below instructions as explained:
- Open “Control Panel” by clicking on the “Start” menu
- Tap the “Programs” button and select “Programs and Features” icon.
- Choose “Office Suite” and select the “Remove” icon.
Step 3: Work With The Task Manager To Finish The “Click-to-Run” Task
- Users must open the Task Manager and click on “Process” tab
- If this process is not working fine then, users need to right-click on each one of the options available
- Now, users must tap “End task” button after they have selected each process.
Step 4: Deletion Of All Office Files
- To eradicate MS Office error code 30068-4, users must apply this step by pressing the “ Windows logo key + R” icon. Now as advised, they need to open and access the Rundialog box.
- In the “Openbox” section, users are advised to type the %ProgramFiles%, and click “OK” button.
- One must delete the “Microsoft Office 16” folder as well as “Microsoft Office” folder.
- Now, users must open the “Rundialog box” and type the “%ProgramFiles(x86)%” command. Click “OK” button
- At last, it is suggested to delete the “Microsoft Office” folder.
Step 5: Delete The Office Registry Subkeys
- Users must open “Registry Editor” button and delete the below registry subkeys:
- At last, they need to delete the Office key.
Step 6: Deletion Of All Start Menu Shortcuts
- The first thing is to open up the Command Prompt window as an administrator user
- As advised by technical experts, users need to access the %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs. Press the ‘Enter” button.
- At last, Delete the “Microsoft Office 2016 Tools” folder.
Connect With Expert Technicians For Instant Solutions!
Make instant calls to the Babasupport technical department at +1-800-917-0185 where technicians are available 24/7 hours to convey customers instant solutions as and when in need. Our support technicians possess in-depth knowledge about every smallest of the smallest software issue that arises in MS Office product. Experience prompt response for your concerns regarding MS Office software and we are right there for you with expert solutions.