When you want to log in your account on your Windows 10 system, sometimes you might encounter an error message that the user profile cannot be loaded. Generally, this error message occurs when the default account of your computer might get corrupted. Even this error also appears when you are using the older version of the operating system. Moreover, a profile might be damaged if your antivirus software scans your computer and tries to access your user profiles. If your system is fully infected due to the viruses, then you may see this error message on your screen.
Another cause behind the occurence of this error is when your Windows registry files are damaged. Well, in this article, we will discuss the guidelines so that you can know the easy procedures to solved user profile cannot be loaded windows 10 problem. After performing all the steps, hope that you can easily get rid of this error message from your system.
Effective Procedures to Fix User Profile Service Failed the Sign in Windows 10 Issue:
Most of the time, rebooting your system can help you solve the problem that you have encountered. So at first, you can simply reboot your system and check if this error message appears are not. If this message comes up on your screen, then you need to follow the procedures which are mentioned below. We are going to share some effective procedures that can help you to fix this problem.
Procedure 1 – Open Your System Into Safe Mode
After rebooting your system, if the problem still persists, then you can open your system into the Safe Mode. How you can do that? Just check the steps given below to know more:
- Restart your system and automatically, you can go to the Automatic Repair section.
- In that section, click on the Advanced Options.
- Then, go to the Troubleshoot option.
- Click on the Startup Settings
- In that section, click on the Restart option and press the F4 key or F5 key to open the system into safe mode.
- After restarting your system, open your profile and check if the problem still persists or not.
Procedure 2 – Update the Operating System
Sometimes, updating your operating system can solve these issues that you have faced in your Windows 10. To execute this procedure, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Press the Windows Home button and I key to launch the Settings application. Alternatively, go to the Search box, type Settings and then hit the Enter button.
- Navigate to the Update and Security section from the Settings window.
- In that section, go to the Windows Update tab which is present in the left side panel.
- Tap on the Check for updates option.
- If the update is available, click on Update option.
- After successful execution of the update process, check if you still have the issue.
Procedure 3 – Turn On Built-in Administrator
This is an alternative procedure that you can use to fix user profile service failed Windows 10 problem on your system. Follow the undermentioned points:
- Press the Windows Home key + X key to launch the Menu list.
- Select the Command Prompt (Admin).
- In the Command Prompt window, type ‘net user administrator /active: yes’ to run this command and then hit the Enter button.
- Once it is executed, you can see your current account is logged off. Then, log in to the Enable administrator account
Procedure 4 – Malware Scan
You have to full run a scan on your system to eliminate this particular error. By using the SFC scanner tool, you can easily get rid of this error message. To do that,
- Press the Windows Home button along with the S key to open the Search box. Type cmd and then, right-click on the search result to open the list.
- In the Command Prompt window, type SFC/scannow and then, press the Enter button to run this command.
- Once it is done, restart your system and then check whether your user profile opens without any error message.
Procedure 5 – DISM Scan
If the SFC scan does not solve this problem, then you can use the DISM tool. It is also an inbuilt scanning tool. If you do not know how you can execute this procedure, check the undermentioned steps:
- Press the Windows key + X key to open the Menu list.
- Select the Command Prompt (Admin) option.
- In the Command Prompt window, write DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and then hit the Enter button.
- Once it completes, restart your system.
Procedure 6 – Check the Status of User Profile Service
If the previous procedures do not help you to fix this problem, then you need to follow this procedure carefully. You can follow the mentioned below steps:
- Click on the Start button to open the Menu. Find the Run button, click on it to open the Run dialogue box. Alternatively, press the Windows + R keys to launch the Run box.
- Type Services.msc and then click on the OK option.
- In the Services window, scroll down the page and find the ‘User Profile Service’ option. Then, right-click on it and select the Start option to begin the services.
- Next, in the Startup type section, click on Automatic option.
- After doing this, check whether you are logged into your account.
Procedure 7 – Reset Your Windows 10
Sometimes, resetting your Windows 10 can resolve this problem. You just need to check the steps which are mentioned below:
- Click on the Start menu and find the Settings application.
- In that window, double-click on the Update and Security section.
- Click on the Recovery section from the left side panel.
- Then, click on the Get started option.
- In the next window, you can see the two options appears, click on the Keep my files option.
- Then, click on the Reset option. Now your system will start the reset process.
- After completing the reset process, check whether the problem resolved or not.
In the above section, we have discussed seven easy procedures to solved user profile cannot be loaded windows 10 error message. Go through these steps carefully and get rid of this error message on your Windows 10 system as soon as possible.