Are you facing System Service Exception Windows 10? Often Windows computer users face such problems. So, if you are facing the same it is not rare at all. Here is my guide on solving system service exception error on Windows 10. Go through it and get your issue resolved.
What Causes System Service Exception Windows 10?
There is a number of reasons because of which you might have to face Windows 10 system service exception. Here is the list of the most basic causes behind the system service exception on Windows 10.
- Outdated device and system drivers
- Problems with Windows System files
- Conflict any third-party application
Fix: Windows 10 Blue Screen system service exception
Try the fixes given below to solve the System Service Exception windows 10.
Update The Device Drivers
An outdated device driver is the most basic reason behind the error you are facing. The error occurs mostly when your graphics card driver is out of date. Update your GPU drivers first to fix the issue. Here are the steps you need to follow…
- Open the Device Manager
- Then, expand the display adapters
- Now, right-click on the graphics card option and select the Update Driver option
- After that, let your computer automatically find new drivers. It may take a couple of minutes to do so
- Finally, restart the computer
There are times when Windows is not able to process automatic updates. And that is when you need to proceed with manual updates. But manually updating the drivers can be frustrating since it is really hard to find the exact update package. In that sort of situation, Windows Support team can help you with the solution. Dial our toll-free Windows Support Number and talk to the experts about the issue. They will surely help you out with the right solution.
Updating the driver did not help? Are you still facing the problem? Then try some other fixes…
Run Windows System File Checker
You can fix the system files to resolve the Windows 10 file explorer crash. Follow the steps given below
- Open the Command prompt Press the Windows Key from the Keyboard
- Type cmd and right click on the ‘Command Prompt’
- Now Click on Run as Administrator and click Yes
- Then Type ‘SFC /SCANNOW’ and hit the Enter button
- Now you need to wait a few minutes to complete the process
- Then restart your PC
This step requires some advanced knowledge about the Windows System Files. If you don’t feel confident enough to try these on your own it is highly recommended to try these under experts supervision. Visit Windows Support Portal and talk to the chat assistants to get help with the problem.
Remove third-party security software
Third party security software like McAfee, Bitdefender often cause the system service exception error Windows 10. If you have any third party security software installed on your Windows PC, try uninstalling it to fix system service exception Windows 10.
All you have to is navigate to Control Panel and Select the Uninstall program button from the list. Now choose the Security Software you need to remove; right-Click on it and tap the Uninstall button.
There can be problem uninstalling the third-party security software following the above process. I have an alternate process for you to try the method given below
- Open Windows Run first and then type ‘appwiz.cpl’ and click Run
- Find the security software you want to remove
- Right Click and select the Uninstall button
- Click Next and go through all other additional dialogue boxes
- Finally, Restart your Windows PC to proceed with the changes
Followed all the above steps properly but the problem is still not resolved? Then Windows Support team can rescue you from the problem. Contact the team of experts and get your issue resolved instantly.
Contact Windows Support Executives
There are multiple options for getting access to the certified experts’ team. Here is a clear overview for you…
Call Support: Dial toll-free Windows Tech Support number +1-866-640-5516 anytime. Whenever you face any issue you can get real-time fixes from there
Windows Live Chat Support: We have a dedicated chat support portal for our customers. Anytime you can visit our Windows Chat Support Portal and talk to our executives about your issues.