To secure your device from spyware, malware attacks, phishing scams, malicious websites, identity theft, and other threats for free, you can use McAfee products. McAfee livesafe offers comprehensive malware protection. Users do believe that McAfee livesafe won’t uninstall at times. It is reported many times that, while using McAfee, users find difficulties. As a result of frustration, users try to uninstall the software.
Until you uninstall the McAfee livesafe, you would not be able to install any another antivirus. After that, if you want to continue your antivirus software with the McAfee livesafe, it will show you a White Page instead. Although turning off Real-Time Scanning and Firewall, you will be unable to proceed with any other antivirus.
How to uninstall McAfee Livesafe?
You can try few of the steps below to uninstall McAfee livesafe:
- Using, McAfee consumer product removal tool, you can remove McAfee livesafe very easily. You just need to save the removal tool temporarily. Next, you need to run the tool.
- If you are done with the first step, then you need to restart the computer. It will show you a message confirming that the software is successfully removed.
You can approach another way to uninstall the software.
- You need to login to your McAfee internet security account. Visit the McAfee home page and then login into the account using the registered mail id and password.
- Locate my account page. You will get to see the details of the account and the license.
- Next, you need to click on the deactivate button.
- Once you click the button, you will get a pop window asking you whether you are certain to uninstall it or not.
McAfee Livesafe won’t Uninstall on Windows 10
Most of the people assume that McAfee livesafe won’t uninstall Windows 10. But this is not appropriate. To uninstall McAfee in Windows 10, you need to go through the following methods:
- First, open the Control Panel.
- Then choose the program tab. It allows you to uninstall a program.
- By clicking on the program, you will get to see McAfee livesafe.
- Select it and allow it to uninstall.
If you have installed McAfee on a Mac, then uninstalling in Mac is quite easy.
- Again you need to open your McAfee account.
- In “My Account” folder, look for the details section. You will get the option Deactivate.
Once you click the Deactivate button, open the McAfee internet security folder. Double tap on the folder and then select the option “Remove”. After this step, you have to restart the system.
We Can Help You Out
If you prefer using McAfee consumer products, then make sure you are ready to tackle the difficulties and also prepared for the uninstall process.
After following each and every step, you can uninstall the McAfee livesafe. In case, you are troubling with the uninstall process, then contact with the experts by dialing +1-866-640-5516. Our team is an expert in providing you with any viable solutions regarding McAfee issues. Our McAfee Customer Support will help you resolve the issue within minutes.
You can get in touch with us via call, chat and email support. We will be glad to help you out.