“Android Not receiving texts from iPhone” is a very common problem for iPhone users. This problem occurs when you switch from an iPhone to a non-Apple or you change your sim card number. Have a look at this article you will get all solution for your queries.
If you have been troubling for text messages problem for iPhone, then here are the best solution for your all problems. Or you can contact our iPhone expert team. We provide 24*7 service to our customers. There can be various reasons that lead to not receiving texts from iPhone. It is suggested to have a word with our iPhone Customer Support and let us help you with the exact cause and their solution.
Android Not Receiving Texts From iPhone | What Are The Common Causes?
Many Android users are unable to send or receive messages to and from iPhones respectively. They are not receiving texts from iPhone. If you switch to a new phone, then this problem is very common with you. We can see this problem for all versions of Android. The common reason for this problem-
- There may be insufficient network signal.
- Network coverage deficiency is another problem.
- There may be a misconfiguration in your phone’s settings.
- Software conflict is another major issue.
- Switching from one iPhone to another one
- Changing sim card
- Network registration problem
Not Receiving Texts From iPhone | Here’s What You Need To Do
- Clean up messages: If your sim card is clogged up messages, then it may create test problem. If you delete messages time-to-time then you can resolve this problem easily. Steps for deleting messages from iPhone:
- At first, open the built-in message app.
- Then tap on More icon and then tap on Settings.
- Go to the Manage Sim Card option and delete unnecessary texts.
By doing the above steps, you can easily resolve your issue of android not receiving texts from iphone.
- Increase text message limit: You can easily increase text message limit of your phone.
- Open your built-in message app first.
- Then touch the menu icon and select settings from there.
- Now tap on text message limit and increase the maximum value and save it.
- Always clear data and cache: Always clear your cache memory to manage the data.
- Go to the Settings app and make sure that All app filter is selected.
- Tap on the built-in messaging app.
- Tap on Storage and clear data and cache.
- Deactivating iMessage: If you forget to deactivate iMessage before inserting sim card into a non-Apple phone then you might face this problem. Deactivate iMessage before switching to a non-Apple phone to avoid this problem
Hope you got all the solutions for your iPhone text problem. You can always get in touch with us to resolve any sort of iPhone or Android issues.
Connect With Us Immediately
Call Support: Call us at our toll-free Number +1-866-640-5516 iPhone Support Helpline Number and quick responses overall.
Chat Support: You can also chat with our iPhone Tech Support and get instant solutions.