BIOS is the short form for Basic Input Output System. It acts as a mediator between the computer’s hardware and its operating system. You can enter the BIOS system in your Dell update. But sometimes you may face a problem with Dell BIOS Update stuck in the corner.
Dell updates notification stucks on an important part of your screen. Whenever you need to update something important, all you can do is wait for the problem to resolve. This blog will let you know about the easy methods to fix this update problem.
This is time-consuming especially if you are not tech-savvy. Thus, if you face any trouble while doing so, feel free to get in touch with us. You can dial our toll-free Dell Dell Support number: +1-866-640-5516 and speak to our experts.
Dell BIOS Update Stuck – How To Resolve The Issue?
Every time you start your system, a pop up appears in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. It neither shows anything nor can be clicked or dragged up. It just stays there, immobile. In that case, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Control Panel, and select Programs and Features.
- Look for Support Soft and uninstall it.
- If you don’t see it in the list, then click CTRL + ALT + DEL, then select Task Manager.
- In the Processes tab search SPRTCMD.EXE, then click End Process.
- Next press Start, then type msconfig in the Start search box, then click Enter.
- Search out an entry from SupportSoft in the manufacturer column. Disable them, one will be on the Services, and one on the Startup tab.
- Restart the computer when you will be asked. You will receive a message during Windows loading, it will say that you are running system configuration. Put a check in the box to not tell you and not to run System Configuration again.
I hope this will help you solve Dell Update Stuck In Corner issue easily. Still, if you have any other problems, then give us a call. Give our experts a chance to offer you an unmatched experience.
We Can Fix Dell Update Stuck In Corner In An Instant
Our Dell technical Support is available round the clock to help you with the most relevant solutions. Whenever Dell Update stuck in a corner, feel free to call us at our support number. There are other ways you can reach us with. For instance,
- Call at our Dell Customer Service Number: +1-866-640-5516.
- Drop us a mail at email@example.com
- Or you can live chat with our tech experts.