Epson L355 Wifi setup guide will allow you to use your Epson printer wirelessly. That way, not only will you be able to get the best use out of it, but also avoid a lot of the trouble that might come your way otherwise.
In this article, you will find the complete solutions of this Epson L355 Wifi setup process and you will get the idea to set up other Epson printers. You will be able to do this at your home and at your own time.
How To Do Epson L355 Wifi Setup: Step-by-Step Guide
In this section, let’s get into the complete details of how you can set up your Epson L355 printer.
- To begin the process of setup, you need to have an active internet connection. You can use wireless internet for this.
- After you have established the connection, you will have to download the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. You can get it from Epson’s official website.
- Now that you have the necessary files, it is time to install all of that.
- After installation of the program, now comes that part where you will have to go through the End-User License Agreement. Once you do that, click on the Next button.
- In this step, you will have to grant permission for installation, by clicking on the Install button. After the process is over, click on the Finish button on the dialogue box.
- In the list that comes up, find out your product and choose it. Then click on the Next button.
- Now in the next dialogue box, you will find the Printer Registration radio button. Click on it and then click on the Next button.
- This will initiate the process of registration and once it is over, click on the Agree button. Then after that, you will have to click on the Next button.
- In the following dialogue box, there will be the Register a printer to Epson Connect message. It will need you to grant permission, which you can do by clicking on the OK button there.
- If you do not have an Epson account, then you will have to get one. And you will have to do it in this very step, by filling up the details on their website. Then, click on Create an Epson Connect Account and finally the Finish button.
- For the case that you have this new Epson printer, then you will have to select the I already have an account option. Then from there, select the Add a new printer option and fill in the necessary details. Finally, click on the Add button.
- To end, click on the Close button.
After you have done all of this, the printer will be able to connect to the Wifi network. If you want, you can test it by lining up a couple of print jobs.
And this completes the setup process for Epson L355 printer.
Why You Need The Epson L355 Wifi Setup
Setting up the Epson L355 printer is definitely not anything super difficult and which you can not do yourself. And with the instructions that are here in this article, it will be much easier and less time-consuming.
But it will be best if you know why you should consider doing this in detail. So, you will have an idea of the necessity of each process that we have listed here. And, that will also help you execute the instructions better.
That is why in this section, we have given the reasons to do the Epson L355 Wifi setup.
- Wireless Use: The first reason is the most obvious one. Wherein if you want to be able to use your printer in the most efficient manner that you can think of, then keeping it in connection to a local Wifi network is imperative. That is because with the technology that the Epson L355 printer has, you will be able to share print jobs in and around. This will be essential for office environments where there will be a lot of print jobs in line. And this will be useful for use at your home as well.
- Security: The Epson L355 Wifi setup will also be important to secure the data which you are working with. With a correct setup in place, this will be a lot more secure than if you do not set it up correctly.
- Preventing technical glitches: There are a lot of issues that you might face with your Epson L355 printer. Which you can avoid if you set it up right.